Gareda is looking for a caring, quick thinking and self-starting individual to fill our Field Supervisor role. The Field Supervisor position requires daily local travel and requires the person in the role be flexible as no two days will be the same.
Duties: Responsible for conducting in-home visits to participants receiving home care services. Field supervisors provide supervision, mentoring and evaluation of Home Care Aides as well as monitoring plan of care of in-home service participants. This position requires the management of a caseload of approximately 300 participants that each requires a minimum amount of annual home visits.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Must be polite, personable and diplomatic
- Excellent writing skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and accurately
- Computer proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- (Multilingual applicants are a plus)
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- BS degree in Human Service/Nursing preferred; or High school/General Education Diploma with two (2) years Nursing, CNA or home care experience.
- Access to reliable transportation for field travel (Proof of a valid driver's license and insurance required if driving a motor vehicle)
Click here to apply (Chicago)